On January 27-28, at 11:35 pm, Technocark (Innovations Number 7, Okrokana) will coordinator Blockchain Weekend, the event is about blockhain technology, its record, development stages in addition to future plans.
Topics shall be discussed for the people different professions close to search engine optimization: people working in financial institutions, state officials, investors, IT specialists, financiers and professionals during other adjoining locations.
The event will be important not only in informative phrases, but also in terms of obtaining contacts.
The following subject areas will be discussed during Blockhain Weekend:
1. Blockchain- Technology Examine – Fridon Stepnadze (Association Blockchain Georgia)
2. Intravenous Industrial Revolution, Blockchain plus Decentralization – David Kiziria (Blockchain Systems Organisme, International Expert)
3. Blockchain and Regulations – Efrem Urumashvili (Bitfury)
4. Anonymity connected with Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies – Vano Narimanidze – (Association Blockchain Atlanta)
5.Mining – David Chumburidze (Connection Blockchain Georgia), Alex Sudadze (Bitcoin Embassy Georgia)
6. Stock trading – David Kurdgeladze (Public Company Development Agency)
7. Crypto Handbags – Mikheil Sandadze (Association Blockchain Georgia)
8.Blockchain 3.0 – Intelligent assets, smart contracts, kinds of talkens; Blockchain 3.0 – Crypto-Physical Systems – David Kiziria (Blockchain Systems Company, International Expert)
9. Sensible Compact (Technical Component) – David Tvildiani – (Public Company Development Agency, TBC Standard bank)
10. Ethereum + ICO: A new model of financial commitment – What are the advantages plus why should we be ready? – Alex Sudadze (Bitcoin Embassy Georgia)
Admission is free. Click this link to sign up.